The Wind of Change

The Wind of Change, a photo by saahmadbulbul on Flickr.
The Wind of Change by saahmadbulbul
It was clear and sunny day on the on the 31st in Sydney with the temperature reaching up to 20s. However, the Sydney dweller experienced their first day of the New Year with extreme hot temperature rise up to 41*C without sign of any clouds during the day. Storms were forecasted to roll across the city late in the evening to close out a sweltering day. I was there in Sydney, with keen interest to visit some world famous landmarks but I have to take shelter at friend’s air conditioning hospitality with my 4 and half months little one. Though, in the evening I managed to go there to see the Sydney opera house. In the late evening, there was a change in the weather. I wind of change come with the cirrus streams over the Sydney CBD which changed the atmosphere of Sydney harbour area.

Comments

Popular Posts